*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Journey Had Begun



If this leads to Nowhere, Nowhere is beautiful! I rubbed my eyes, thinking that I was still dreaming but I was no where near my soft little bed; Willy however, was still by my side and together, we stood before this grand castle, De Haar, I believe....am I in the land of the dear Dutchess and the Divine Miss Moussie? We must quickly follow the road before us before dark falls upon us.....



Suddenly, there was no nightfall, but white nothingness all around me...Willy was missing; I called out to my old mate and heard nothing until before my eyes, loomed over me a large thing of which I have never seen the likes! It sniffed like a rat sniffs, it sized me up and down and cocked it's voluminous head and sat staring--eye ball to eyeball.

No comments: