*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Paw to Paw

Gretta scurried under Mozes and tapped on his paw...Mozes...all I can say, is where er' you go, I go, no matter where we go, I'm going with you but I'm scared...shaking so hard my teethy are rattlin' I need you to hold my paw, like we used to do! The world is too big fur me and fur you.
That big bear bent down and scooped Gretta up, with a rub to her head and he tickled her paw...don't worry Gretta from Gothere, no way is this bear gonna have you scared!
-Raccoon stood up straight and straightened his wiska's and assured Gretta with a bear and raccoon by her side...no need to hide...step by step they went...paw to paw the journey continued...nobody slip and fall...

2 comments:

The Dutchess said...

Thank you dearest....wonderful..I am very sure we all will be safe and sound on the Hilltop on Christmas eve....I believe overthere Mr Mole found the recipe of the very famous Christmas pudding..Gretta's favorite she told Gustave..lets skedaddle..:)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a bear....Mozes is the man for keeping everyone safe and secure! Little Gretta and Racoon, fear not! We will soon make it to Hilltop for the best dinner ever; The Dutchess, Mr. Mole and Gustave are experts in the kitchen. YOU JUST WAIT! The journey will well be worth taking!