*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ready, set....Go...to Nowhere...

Linking pinkie fingers and paws the friends started on their journey again. Nowhere was nowhere but they all believed it was somewhere. Gretta from Gothere had seen all sorts of signs and maps to Nowhere but they never seemed to go anywhere. With hope in their hearts, they followed their leader Mozes through the mushroom glen and back again. Up the stairs to up there and down the other side to Nowhere.
Loookieee...cried Gretta...hand prints in the cobblestone! I do believe I've nees I mean seen those before...why, do they look like sometin I've nees before? Tea Rat, Raccoon and Mozes were all bewildered, and none had an answer to be found.
Gretta looking right, left and up and down and under the Trillium plant exclaimed...We are on our way, out of the wons, those are MY PRINTS...I've been ye here before!


There's the musical note! I can hear the music to Nowhere!

With Gretta now in the lead, the friends wandered ahead...up the rocks! Gretta said...I no it, no it, no it...to Nowhere...






4 comments:

The Dutchess said...

Marvelous..now they can follow the music...Mozes will like this very much being a dancing bear..it don't mean a thing when it ain't got no swing..;))
Gretta is great..she knows it,she's been there!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I KNOW WHERE IT IS! I know exactly where they are heading....Anita

Libby Buttons said...

I am swept completely and hopelessly off my feet with this blog!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Head second to the right, and straight on till morning!

~Bonnie