*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Too much..


This is too much for me ..said Mozes..I feel kind of small next to this long legged creature...I want to get out of here...Quick,Tea,give me that cookie,Gretta,give me your hand....Tea,hold on to me...on the count of three we will all take a bite..and then we shall see...what happens...
-O ,giggled Gretta...but I KNOW what happens..told you...we travel into the nothing.....your history..only if you browse your memory you can find yourself back..
-That's abacadabra to me..said Tea..I am not into that kind of stuff..but I am willing to try..its beginning to get a bit crowded here..
-Oke then...Gretta, is there anything more we should now before we take a bite,asked Mozes.
-We have so SAFE ourselfs first,said Gretta...so we can get back here anytime we want and continuo our travel to Nowhere..you can do that by calling 'SAFE NOW'..and your all set to browse yourself back into memory land..
-O,I love intelligent woman..smiled Tea...its so exiting...
-Dear Tea,I do believe you are blushing...said Mozes...now, dear friends ,no time to lose..ready steady.....safe NOW.. and...go.....

And there they went...on the count of three...of into the nothing...is this it..are they gone for ever...what do we do next..sign out..exit..scroll..or is there another option...lets browse our memory..

No comments: