*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ITS...



Olleh ereht...gnol emit on ees...gnol emit on raeh...gnol emit on klat..gnol emit enog....Nac ouy pleh em tuo fo ereh ym dneirf ...
-I can't understand a word ITS saying..said the Tea Rat...
-What's an ITS...asked Raccoon curious...never saw an ITs before...
-I don't know ,said the rat..we have to wait and see when ITS emerging..
-When ITS..what?...And Raccoon tried to stick his head into the hole to see what exactly an ITs could be..

2 comments:

Woolytales Miniatures said...

Now I am wondering....grin!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Mr. Racoon is the most darling little boy! Oh I missed so much with the first day of school! Now I must run again to get ready for my little raccoons!!! Anita