*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Monday, November 9, 2009

Splish Splash, Gretta is taking a bath!

Now we are reallllly...having fun! Between tea bubbles and soap bubbles, I just know we've found the answer! Bloop, bloop, pop! It's time to play all day! Look Mozes, I can almost touch bottom! That book with missing words is not a mystery anymore, it contains all the answers, perhaps we shall splash real fast....oh no...I took off my wee little blouseee and left it way back there on that branch with my pants...wheres that key Raccoon? "Oh Gretta, don't expect me to know, I can't even keep track of my old pizza box, the crust in there was delicious and I fear I've ate every bite. I have my own issues."

2 comments:

The Dutchess said...

A very bubbly post my dear...:))))

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my dear, dear Gretta! What fun you always are! You carry us through graciously in all weather and you are so adorable. Bless your little prickly self! We have been detained a bit; growling beasts have commanded our attention and have fatigued us a bit, but when we turn around and look the other way, there you are, giving us a laugh and reminding us that friendship is a healing balm.