*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Magic Runway

It's playtime on the road to Nowhere! After playing hide n' seek for days and days Gretta from Gothere decided the path to the right looked like a good path. The sign said "The Magic Runway". Raccoon could not believe his eyes...."The Magic Run away....would it require us to scamper, jog or trot was the $50 question! No, no you silly Raccoon, adjust your spec's...I can't read or spell well Raccoon but that says..."The Magic R U N W A Y!...Down the path they went, past more magical toadstools and over the yellow bridge they went. Gold bricks lined the path, where oh where in Nowhere are we going? Sign on the apple tree says...FASHION SHOW AHEAD...DRESSING ROOMS BEHIND THE HEDGE.
First Gretta, then Bebe...look at all the clothes to behold! Gretta tried on the green coat...Bebe scampered over to some hats with daisy flowers on top!
What do you think? Mozes, Rattus come on...you can dress up too! Tea...come back here....look at the fine linen and silk, there's boots and hats that would fit you Mozes...Let me dig in this trunk....scarfs, shoes, mittens, tux all started to fly through the air...Gretta was in her glory..."LETS PLAY!"

Look at all the animals lining up for tickets...we are going to be famous! Look Tea, I think I see Toto from the Wizard of Oz, there's Mighty Mouse, and look over by that tree stump...I do believe it's Lassie and that horse Mr. Ed! I can see it now, our band of Nowhere friends are going to be famous. Do you see any reporters or camera's Raccoon?
Gretta looked at the group who just stood with their mouths open.....What? What? What are you waiting for?


9 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh! This is sooo cute! check me out at:
http://lilfashionprincess.blogspot.com

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OHHH Dear....wait, Rattus and I need to dig through our trunk and see what we have to wear, or if anything in it still fits! We both increased in our girth and well, we might be splitting some pants if we bend to low....BUT INDEED! We shall be there!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

How lovely you look in your green coat Gretta! Oh dear, HELP! It is me Bebe... I am lost in a sea of hats over here, can you help me pull the flower off of this one? I think I can fashion a daisy skirt with the petals. White is my color don't you think? I will hurry..

Rattus Scribus said...

Ooooh! This sounds like THE social event of the year.

Mighty Mouse, Lassie, Mr. Ed? I'm gonna get me a ticket, fill up a large insulated flask with tea, camp out in front of the venue and wait for the doors to open.

Rattus

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Here here! Wait for me Rattus...I am still struggling with this green thing we found in our sack the other day...

The Dutchess said...

So sorry I'm late..got stuck in a traffic jam on the way over...Fasion fans I believe and the Paparazzi..what are we waiting for,lets show them something good..This bear is ready to rock and roll..Bebe did you see my Top Hat..?

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Bebe will wait for you... I will help you find Rattus.. I think he is already in line. I hope we are not late...... Gretta! I think I see Mighty Mouse.. Hurry!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Yes Mozes... You look magnificent!! I am so glad you made it.. Please don't let me get trampled..

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Keep the line moving folks....make a straight line to your seats...move along now, move along and make way for the models, PLEASE...THANK YOU VERRRRY MUCH! Oh, sir, uh...please remove your mile-high top hat; the ladies and gents in the back row won't be able to see the little mice and hedgehogs!!