*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Friday, January 8, 2010

Surprise....


Nowhere...on a beautiful morning..

-'How I love the great outdoors',said Mozes talking to himself..
With a smile on his face he strolled down a lovely snowy forest lane..
At nightfall he and his friends would meet at a big rock...You could see it from afar.
Mozes named the big white stone...the cuddle rock..Because there,at Cuddle Rock,he was planning to give each of his friends a big bear hug..
But first he was going to enjoy the fresh air and..a little picnic..
He knew that the sweet Miss Moussie had packed his backpack full of yummy stuff and now it was the perfect moment to sit and eat...He sat himself down under a big pine tree...
-'Marvelous view',he said to himself...overlooking an icy white valley..'marvelous view'.
-'Hmmm', mumbled Mozes..'I thought my bag was much heavier when I left the garden..and I believe it has changed shape..I hope the honey jar is oke..and didn't open on the way..this would make a very sticky mess!'
Very carefully he opened his bag.....and then..... had a very very big surprise...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well! I love bear hugs and I love big surprises (nice ones that is!)so I like it! suzie. xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEAR....I will be checking in every other hour to see the little package revealed....

Woolytales Miniatures said...

Ohhh I hope he did not spill the honey....

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

This could turn out to be a verrrry
sticky situation...
Wonderful story Dutchess!