*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Round Tones, Round Tones.

Rattus: I say, old thing, I've heard you sing and I think you could use a refresher course on proper annunciation. Now repeat after me.
"Arround the rrocks the rrugged rrascal rran."

Tea Rat: "Aroun th' rum th'e ragged ruscal rocked."

Rattus: My word, this is worse than I thought. Pay attention. And remember, round tones, round tones. And trill your r's. Now again.
"...the rrugged rrascal rran."

Tea Rat: "...thum rascul rigg-ed racked."

Rattus: Forget that one. Try this.
"Sinful Ceasar sipped his snifter
seized his knees and sneezed."

Tea Rat:
"Simple Simon saw a sinner
seized his snout and screamed."

Rattus: You're infuriating. Round tones, round tones. Try this, in honor of our friend Mozes.
"Mozes supposes his toeses are roses
but Mozes supposes erroneously."

Tea Rat:
"But Mozes he knowses his toeses aren't roses
as Mozes supposes his toeses to be."

Rattus: You cheeky blighter. You've been pulling my leg?

Tea Rat: "Rattus realized really being raked." Here you try this one:
"Bricka - bracka - cheese and cracker siss boom ba
Tea Rat, Tea Rat, rah, rah, rah."

Rattus: I'll say no such thing.

9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeheee! TEA RAT AIN'T NO DUMMY! Il t'au eu! HE REALLY HAD YOU OLD MAN!!!

The Dutchess said...

I just popt in for a sec..inbetween concerts..and found this...SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMARVELOUS...I;LL be back...

The Dutchess said...

That's marrrrrrrrrrvelous with an RRRRRR..:))

Christel said...

I'm still workin' on old "toy boat toy boat toy boat" over here geesh, poor Tea Rat wat a tewwible dewima! Great post Rueben! have a wonderful night, xoxo Christel

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Tea Rat is preparing for something big here....what shall it be everyone? RATTUS, have more faith in your mate. You know him, he likes to yank your chain!!!!

Unknown said...

Hooting and hollerin' what a belly ache...you two rats made off with the cheese and made me so pleased! Laughter the rats way makes ones day!

Oh, what a giggle you two are. Tea, you are so naughty but so nice! Thanks for the laughter, ya' all please come back now and do it again!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

OH MY WORD!!! There are my two dear RATS! You gave mum and I such a laugh!! Sing on my dear ones...
I have missed you all
Bebe
Mum sends her love

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

BEBE! PENNY! YOU HAVE COME HOME! That old box called a computer can be a blessing and a burden, especially when it keeps us apart! Tea and Rattus are trying to plan a little spectacle for the stage and Bebe, you are our ticket seller. More to come....

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

bab bab bab, do do do do doooooo
delee delee delle bab bab bab!! Yipeee!!! We are back...WHOOO how am I doin? Bebe here...
Please let mum know when you are ready for me to sell tickets... She said I HAVE TO IRON my suit... You know I am much to small to do this. Mum says all ladies must be properly dressed..