*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Priceless Story

Gretta was not the only one who wanted to interview Pippit Priceless. A gnome from Gnomewhere showed up with 150 questions and Pippit kept trying to give him a kiss. She had that old gnome weaved in her love triangle.He asked her three questions of which she would only answer two...1. Where in the world did you come from? 2. Can I borrow your cap? 3. If you are not human, what are you?

I came from Mrs. McGnaw's dollhouse. I only lived there one year and she kicked me out because I dusted her chimney! She said "nuff is nuff" bye bye now! I ended up in the glen out in Black Licorice Forest, searching for a large toadstool to call home. I had plans to rough it in the glen for the time being. I stole a backpack from Victoria the doll who was a snob...and Mrs. McGnaw threw me in jail! Now, Mr. Gnome, what was your other question...oh yeah...yes, you can borrow my cap for two days if I can have yours for one week! And your last question...you can figure that out yourself... I came from the DOLLHOUSE!

Ummm..what are you then, a living doll?

Oh you handsome gnome you...give me a kiss! Yes, I'm Pippit Priceless, a living doll!

9 comments:

The Dutchess said...

I think there wil be a lot of kissing in Nowhere from now on....:))

*❀* said...

hahaha, that Pippit certainly is priceless
i could only read half-way at first because my eyes had gone all teary with laughter :oD
and the music made me laugh even more :o)
such fun!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

That you are.. A real living doll..

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

TEA RAT: AH! I SEE! NOW the mystery has been solved. I could have sworn that was a peep. Whew...thank heavens it is not, I was worried that Nowhere was to be COMPROMISED! ONWARD THEN, to make the acquaintance of this doll.....what is a doll old man?

Rattus: Apparently, something that kisses....CARRY ON!

lila Braga said...

hhhaahah...lovely,simply lovely!
xxx
lila
PS: love the music on the background!

Unknown said...

To whomever added the music to Pippit's post...I thank you! That's what this is all about...FRIENDS LOVING FRIENDS!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, I bet is was THE DUTCH...she is great with the music!!! LOVE YOU ALL TOO! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Yep, that was our dear Dutchess....she always knows what music to put! I can just see her laughing and loving every second of it!

magsmcc said...

Well, you see. There you are, crashing out in front of the screen on a Friday evening, rejoicing in a lack of homework, meetings or anything for a whole night, and think you might pursue some of those interesting curiosities hiding and tantalising in blog corners, and suddenly you emerge, minding your head on the door, into Magic!