*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Morning

The sun came up in Nowhere and Mozes gave a yawn. A new month has dawned in Nowhere and beyond. It's a beautiful day to climb a tree and visit some honey bee's! Breakfast for a bear! Raccoon woke up all happy and feeling lucky! It's a really good morning to hunt for blueberry pie! He ran through the glen and over seven hills and back again and followed his nose right to Gretta's door...Ready or not Gretta, here I come!

Gretta opened the door and welcomed her old friend in. A breakfast of blueberry pie. Dear Raccoon ate and ate and gave a sigh for nowhere on this earth was blueberry pie so good and tasty. My oh my as he gave her a kiss and said bye bye!


In celebration of the autumn season in Nowhere blueberry pie for all, as summer will soon fade we look towards new adventures for all in the land of Nowhere.






8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Miss Jacqueline,

OMG, OMG, OMG (oh my goodness) where have you been? I am so glad that I found you!!! I LOVE your Blog - this is my kinda place.

We're gonna get along like peas 'n carrots.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence Clearwater

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ahhhh...Tea Rat JUST ate a whole CHERRY PIE last night. Rattus got barely a crumb. BUT, that is what it's like here at Rabbit Hill...all is well and NOWHERE, here we come.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Did I hear blueberry pie???? Mum and I had blueberry cheesecake last night... yummmmmmmmmmmm... If you run short on pies, I will pack some up and wander over to Nowhere.. We must watch Tea Rat...
I see he did not save dear Rattus a piece... Love to all my friends in Nowhere.
Bebe

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CHOMP....munchhhhhhh...that's right everyone...I consumed the pies...so sorry. I will make it up to you and send forth a DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE for all....

Christel said...

Y'all are makin' me hungry!! I was supposed to be watchin' my weight..but looks like I might be watchin' it spread..I can't resist bluberry anything! Well, guess that diet will just have to wait! Moses, well all love your rotund belly..hope the friends at Nowhere will still love me too! ~ Hazel

Rattus Scribus said...

Rattus: I say, I heard that Gretta was giving free blueberry pie to all?

Tea Rat: Oh yes, I've already been....Hurrumph. I mean, yes, I've heard that too.

Rattus: I don't know. Your calmness in the face of free blueberry pie is creeping me out.

Tea Rat: Tut, tut, dear fellow. As I always say, dignity. Always dignity.

Rattus: Really? Then why am I reading in the Nowhere Gazette that the Blueberry Pie has been canceled because the pies have turned up missing.

Tea Rat: Why how should I know?

Rattus: Because you're covered blue from head to toe?

Tea Rat: Oh, that. I can explain that...

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

haaahaaahaaaaaa... Ok Tea Rat, you have been caught! Rattus you just crack me up!
Bebe

Rattus Scribus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.