*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Monday, August 22, 2016

The garden is glowing




with the dancing wicks 

of 

imagination

and 

celebration.





It's in this garden

eight years ago

that I met a mouse

But this mouse

did not scurry from one end of my patch to another

but rather

from one side of the Atlantic

to this side of 

Nowhere.

Dank goede vriend

for telling us the story 

of a Big Bear and a Little Mouse

for sparking the creation of 

Tea Rat and Rattus

for entertaining Bebe and all the other characters

of our improvisation.

We have fond memories of you.

Happy Birthday

fijne verjaardag lieve zuster. 




 

8 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Happy birthday dearest Dutchess; we will never forget your wit, creativity, kindness and gift of Nowhere to us who have participated! I hope you enjoy a wonderful week-long celebration of your birth!

With fond appreciation and love.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Happy Birthday dear Dutchess! Thank you for creating such a magical place for us to play. Bebe and I have such beautiful memories, and look forward to many more..
Enjoy your day.

Love and blessings,
Penny and Bebe

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday from me too! What a lovely post!
Love and hugs, Claudia xo

Jeanie said...

Happy Birthday, residents of Nowhere! What joy you bring us!

"Create Beauty" said...

Yes, Happiest Birthday Wishes!!!!

~ Violet

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Dutchess, we are here waiting for you to blow out you candles! I guess I got the date wrong, but no matter, YOU ARE SPECIAL and we just want to let you know that! Much love.

The Dutchess said...

DEAR DEAR FRIENDS AND NOWHERE TRAVELERS....I finally arrived..!!
Thank you so so much..love you much and more..

We are having wonderful weather ..a heatwave..to our surprise. Its finally summer. The internet doesn't agree with the heat and its down..that's why I.m so late..so sorry. Well its up now so I.m here at last..

Nita..my sister..thank you..I am off to the mailbox now to write you..

My fellow travelers..I will be back when the internet problems are over..XOXO

Haddock said...

Like that soft music of Enya.