*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A room with a view


-A Lady,a lady in our midst...Raccoon did a little rascal dance out of sheer joy and bliss...
-I say,I say calm down old chap...you will scare the lady away with that fancy footwork..said the Tea Rat...lets be polite and invite the lady for a cup of tea..
-I hate tea ,said Gretta,whilst she gave her big bear friend Mozes a big bear hug..just can't stand it...but let me invite you all to my house to eat EIP,the Gothere speciality...
-EIP?...The Tea rat and Raccoon looked at each other..Eip...?
-O,pardon my french..giggled Greta..I ment Pie...I sometimes speak in riddles...word puzzles...bear tongue.
O,how marvelous ,said the Tea rat...my favorite game...I am great with words you know, I am a poet..!
And there Mozes,Raccoon,the Tea Rat,and Gretta,where off to Bleu Billows..a house,way up there..and you mustn't be afraid of hights to go there.....way up there..in a eert...

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am all there with you my dears! Over here in "the real world" where people tend to get busy, stressed and run around with the heads cut off, I am feeling so tired and weary. But, I know that I have you all as my dear friends and I adore you all. I will be right there in a few hours, please wait for me....and let us continue our journey together! ANita