*

Welcome traveler...

..for those who seek magical worlds..

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Snow Queen

Boo hoo, yahooo.....booo...hoooo cried Gretta Gothere. I woulda shoulda gone to Gothere or Nowhere but I saw that sign in the wons in the woods...I jist can't help meself, cuz I boo hoo, yahoo...booo...hooo...I jist wanted to follow yer path to that SNOW QUEEN...I wanna wisit the Snow Queen! I couldn't, wouldn't shouldn't but I DID!
I saw the path in thee wons and part of me wanna to rescue Tea Tar, I mean Tea Rat, but then I wanna to wisit the SNOW QUEEN...what am I to do Racoon and mee bear Mozes? I think I did the right or wrong or left or right thing! I follow the path, I follow that sign....
and I found myself in the Snow Mine! All of dudden I was deep down that path, and found meself in the wons. I waved and hooted and gave a squeak and a yipe but off you all went following yer noses...to the smell of the harvest.

I jist turned upside down, I was so scared around...The Snow Queen was nowhere to be found, where's Nowhere? Is yit down here?




3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh me oh my! Our little friends keep getting stuck in the snow! But this time, Gretta encountered a rather interesting looking snow!!! HEAVE HO! Let's get gretta out of this mess!

Woolytales Miniatures said...

I feel much liek gretta...ready for some coller months by a cosy fire.... I hope gretta finds some marshmellows...

The Dutchess said...

The snow queen...yes..where did she go..wait ..I remember..I believe she went to Hawaii..for a change of scenery..the poor thing was stuck in the cold for ages now..she loved some sun and dance the hula hula..